Monday, October 12, 2009

We Are Preggo!


Learning about our pregnancy made me want to become a "blogger" so that our family and friends could be updated with our new life changes. I will aim to make my blogs fun and worthwhile of your reading -- Enjoy!

Today, Justin and I started our 11th week of pregnancy. We found out we were pregnant 6 weeks ago and have been loving the adventure of expectant parenting thus far. The sonogram picture at the top was from the 8th week and our last doctor's visit. This day we heard the heart beat (158 bpm) and got to see the living proof that something was in there! There is so much to do and learn, it is easily overwhelming. And so far we have not done much (as far as the nursery goes...)! We are waiting to find out the sex of our babe before we go crazy buying stuff and setting up it's new residence. Early on we decided to make our front bedroom upstairs the nursery (if you've seen our house), but that is as far as it has gotten. By the second week of December we should know if we are having a boy or girl.

Which leads me to... Everyone asks if we have a preference with what we have. We say that we do not care, but we REALLY do not care. It is not just the "politically correct" thing to say - We will be super happy with either and there are many fun and exciting aspects of boys or girls.

Thank you for reading my first blog EVER! There are all kinds of new things entering into my life : )

4 comments:

  1. Desi, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are blogging about your baby and you life itself! I have missed you so much and now that you are blogging I can keep up with you! So excited for you to be a mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to all three of You!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilling, thrilling, thrilling. You will love being parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you guys; I added you to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete