Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pregnancy Perks

I have always heard of all the horrible feelings and things associated with pregnancy. And yes, there have already been many challenging "changes" such as peeing too much, nausea and I couldn't help but feel a little fat at the beginning when my clothes got too tight. BUT, there have been some really fun perks that I did not know where coming!

My nails look amazing. My hair is stronger than ever, both thanks to prenatal vitamins. I have taken prenatal vitamins for a while (because I wanted the benefits of a multivitamin with extra perks), but these prescription ones are miracle workers. And, the joy of maternity pants is overwhelming for me. Why did anyone ever think buttons and zippers were a good idea? They are liars and we all fell for it. I know there is a big social stigma to wearing "stretchy-band" clothes, but I am really going to consider it after my baby comes. These pants are amazing!! There are a lot of options and many of the tops of pants look like normal ones. Girls, nobody has to know about the stretchy option you have secretly hidden.

The tops aren't so bad either.

Do I sound like a total fatty?! Ha. Maybe, but I'm just real excited about my new findings.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Great idea. Love the colors and layout--very Desi of you. Can you design a line of non-maternity pants without buttons and zippers?? I feel sure it would blow up! Can't wait to see your beautifully pregnant self.

    ReplyDelete